BCSF doesn’t work without our volunteers! Every staff member we have is a volunteer, and we are always looking for more good people who want to help out! And in exchange, we give a couple of discounts for the work and effort put in.
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities with BCSF this year, please fill out the form below indicating which positions you’d be interested in. We will contact you to place you in those positions, but there is no guarantee that you will receive what you requested, or that you will receive a position. Volunteer positions are on a first come, first serve basis. So sign up now!
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Volunteer for 1 Event
- Perks: 1 day free admission, free staff t-shirt
- example: event grunts, event set-up, event breakdown, MC, talent judge, band members (if it’s one event) etc.
- 6hrs per day, part-time each day of BCSF
- Perks: 50% off whole admission, 1 free staff t-shirt,
- example: security, nurses, sports coordinators
- Full Time, on call everyday
- Perks: Free lodging, free food, staff shirt, AND free admission for a friend
- Example: Cultural Events Leaders, Medical Staff, Regional Coordinators